Industry 4.0 & IIoT with Government Grant financing can be applied to your manufacturing plant
Attend this webinar to find out how you can increase operational efficiency 10% to 50% and have the project pay for itself.
Date: 20th June, 2019
Time: 10.00 am EST
During this webinar we will discuss,
1. How to apply IIoT to any discrete manufacturing machine or line / process
2. How to automate the measurement of machine data for objective analytics and impactful insights
3. The Operational benefits of Data-Driven Manufacturing
4. How to get Canadian Government Grants & Loans to implement Industry 4.0 or IIoT solutions, including Data-Driven Manufacturing
10:00 a.m. Introduction and Welcome
10:05 a.m. Applying Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in real world situations for manufacturing to achieve outstanding operational efficiency.
• Technology is here now to apply IIoT to any manufacturing machine
• Automating the measurement of machine data for objective analytics
• Case study examples
• Demonstration of MERLIN Tempus
• Operational benefits of Data-Driven Manufacturing
10:25 a.m. How to get the Government to finance your IIoT projects?
• Government funding programs for your business
• No-interest government loans
• Overview of the government grants for software and skills training
• Funding strategies and next steps
10:45 a.m. Wrap up and Close. Questions & Answers.
John Rattray – Senior Executive, Memex Inc.
Igor Chigrin – Business Funding Expert, Fair Grant Writing